The following list contains 30 clues describing 30 unique English words or well-known names, all of which have one thing in common.
The objective of the puzzle is to find the words associated with the clues.
Simple enough, but to change things up a bit I've divided the clues into three groups: A, B, and C. Puzzlers are requested to only post the complete solution to one group (the choice is up to you), and to only post one solution per user. This way, users needn't solve all thirty clues, and at least three users will share in the spoils of solving the puzzle.
The "correct answer" check will go to the first correct solution posted (for any group).
This format is somewhat experimental, hence any feedback is welcome on this meta thread. :)
- every investor has one
- a roaring good sign
- Mr. Limbaugh's medium
- Waitaminit! Isn't he that actor...?
- Where art thou?
- dress like a Tahitian
- An apartment, a workplace, a place of creation. All of the above.
- one difficult, confused situation
- because mono is old hat
- nothing but rainforest
- let those notes fly hot and fast
- Ballet, opera anyone? I am your host.
- Where else would we put the barbeque and the deck chairs?
- a bounder, but at least a seductive one
- bought it at a novelty store
- with some milk for dipping
- a feast for the ears
- full of bull
- a fraction of an answer
- the corporate head (abbr.)
- Are you vaccinated?
- a group of three
- OK, picture the following...
- I can't believe it's not butter!
- now available in streaming and -on-demand flavours
- a nosey little fellow
- vivacity, not the cheese
- that's some slow music
- it's a word from the heart
- what a nut