I will give you five nouns and you have to find the one which doesn't belong with the others. Sounds easy? Try it!
- woman, child, police, sun, car
- ireland, island, goblin, citizen, sheep
- spy, adventurer, witch, convention, thief
- network, computer, mousepad, keyboard, wire
In your answer you have to:
- tell me which one doesn't belong
- explain the pattern, which is the same for all four sets
- make up your own example with five nouns
If you're stuck - here's a hint ...
The pattern works in every language.