The two objectives of this puzzle are:
- Fill in the numbers in the grid.
- Identify the LITS tetrominos.
In addition to the standard rules of Sudoku and LITS, the following rules apply:
- Each 3x3 region in the Sudoku grid contains exactly one tetromino, which is either a L, T, or S tetromino.
- The tetrominos obey the rules of a LITS puzzle.
- The shaded yellow spaces are part of a tetromino.
- Each tetromino contains four numbers that add up to 20.
- No two tetrominos may contain the same set of four numbers.
- The tetrominos (each in its own 3x3 region) are arranged in a 3x3 Sudoku, using tetromino shapes L, T, and S instead of numbers. If two regions contain the same tetromino shape, then they cannot share the same horizontal alignment or vertical alignment.