Here are two lists of five English words each. The first list is ordered in a certain way. Your challenge is to order the second list in the same way.
Here is some helpful (I hope) information:
- All ten words have a common property.
- The property has nothing to do with the meaning of the words
- Only a small percentage of English words have this property.
- Each of the words in each of the lists can be associated with a number from one to five according to this property.
- If you know the property, you can take any one word from either list and determine what number it is associated with.
- Not all words which have this property are unambiguously associated with a single number. I chose these to make it easy for you. :-)
- Five is not a hard limit. Some other words correspond to larger numbers.
- The first list is not in order from one to five