The images below can be connected by a single word.
What is the word and what are the connections?
The answer is
1. Fair → Warfare
2. Horse → War horse
3. Head → Warhead (chemical or nuclear)
4. Games → War games
5. World → World War I and II
6. Hovercraft → Warcraft
and the title is referring to
I think the word may be
Image connections are:
1. Fair → FAIR TRADE
2. Horse → HORSE TRADE
3. Interchangeable head → HEAD TRADER or HEAD OF TRADE
4. Game boards → BOARD(S) OF TRADE
5. World map → WORLD TRADE
6. Hover craft → TRADECRAFT
And the title:
TRADE ←→ Stack Exchange
This seems to fit better than my prior attempt.
I think the word is:
Here are some explanations:
1. Fair → the ferries wheel is a turning device, thus the word is OVERTURN
2. Horse → the horse is in running position, thus the word is OVERRUN,
3. Head → OVERHEAD,
4. Games → those are board games, thus the word is OVERBOARD,
5. Map → it's a view of the world, thus the word is OVERVIEW,
6. Hovercraft → it's a mean of transportation, thus the word is OVERRIDE.
Thanks to @Techidiot for new ideas.
I'm a fan of the accepted answer, but this is what first came to mind:
- Ferris wheel's rotate
- Horses can fall in a way called a "rotational fall".
- Lego Movie had a whole plot point about those lego heads being good for rotation.
- The games shown have turn rotations.
- Earth rotates on its axis
- Hovercrafts have a rotating fan.
1. Water park - Many theme parks are water parks or have a waterpark.
2. Water horse - Movie
3. Water head - source of a headstream.
4. Water board - board boardgames. Water board a form of torture.
5. Earth - Has oceans/water?
6. Hovercraft - Can be used on water.
Fair play (hah)
A LEGO man's decapitated head! → ... brains ... ok, because LEGO means PLAY
Play the game ☺
A world map → RISK is played on a world map. Or the Globe theatre hosts plays
Cool hovercraft → Play it COOL
... brains ...
game ... (venison, for example) is meat
that looks like a map showing worldwide consumption of meat
it's full of eels