- The star is from 5 straight lines, each line for 1 word.
- The 2 double circles have same letter.
- The 2 dashed circles have same letter.
- The direction is Top-Down. For horizontal line is Left-Right.
- Each number in anagram is the letter taken from the crossword.
- Mean "united" in Japanese
- Different or unequal
- Things which are difficult to remove.
- An amount of money that is returned.
Solve These anagram, all have connection with “PUZZLE”:
What is the 6-letters-word which describes the anagrams?
(The answer is not PUZZLE)