These heroes, although not as rare as you might think as a new one is born every 2 weeks, are precious gems appreciated by all. Sometimes all you can do is stare at them, other times you can't help but cheer them.
This ode is not only about these heroes though, but also about their vanquishers!
Their knowledge accumulated herein, forms a word that unites us all.
Oh mighty aspiring heroes, absorb the following knowledge and find the message! This important message must be exchanged with everyone for it needs many readers!
- Mighty hero, why have you fallen to such a monstrous beast. Loved by all you were. To teach us history is all you wanted. Never shall I forget the first quote of Mr. Joseph you taught us. Sorry only may I say that I have forgotten his family name.
- Oh fallen hero, master of images and Russian dolls, how cheered you were, until the time of your demise came fourth.
- Praising oneself is far from honorable, but a hero nonetheless you were. Everyone looked up to you. You were known for your love of animals, especially that one rare bird.
- Your vanity is insatiable and come back from the dead have you, to be looked upon you wanted, only to be vanquished once more disguised as a master of patterns. The five letter word that was your last still echos into your fading consciousness.
- Our last hero was a master of words. His words could really speak to us. The one who slayed him should be ashamed, for all he wanted was to play. I regret to say that I have forgotten the name of this unforgettable hero, all I can recall is the third letter.
Each hint gives 1 letter, the order is important.