I woke up this morning to find Easter eggs hidden around the house. Instead of being filled with chocolate, each one had a slip of paper inside. Apparently the Easter Bunny left a puzzle to solve. What does it all mean? (Each line represents one clue inside an egg. They are listed in the order they were found.)
- 8.Need more than one meaning for this to be solved
- 6.A tricky puzzle to stretch your mind
- 3.Wish for answers and watch for signs
- 2.Ask me my name, I'm the Easter Bunny!
- 4.The riddle I've hidden is split into lines
- 1.I'm fluffy and furry and a little bit funny
- 5.Arrange them properly and you will find
- 7.Here's a conundrum: the numbers involved
On the other side of each these were some random letters and numbers.