A single word connects these images:
What is the word, and what are the connections?
Think I got it:
Pick up time
TBO: Burning time
Waste of time
Time on your hands
Fork in Time
Seven times table?
Note: This was wrong and the images not included here were edited in after to make the answer more unique
Wild guess, is it:
Orange, colour of the royal family/king of The Netherlands
Landfill/hill, referring to the children's game King of the Castle
Hand of the King, GoT reference
Fork, a move in chess, the game of kings
Stop, what peasants do when approaching a king, not something a king does
7 wonders, fit for kings
8 moons of Neptune, god/king of the sea
Apologies for the bad formatting, the spoiler thingies were being weird
- for title picking up > lifting
- bed lift? > like adjustable beds
- fire lift > like the elevators firemen use
- trash/garbage truck lift > are they the things on the sides of the trash trucks that picks up the bins and dumps them in instead of people?
- hand lift > the things people use in like um warehouses, like fork lifts
- fork lift
- stoplift is like a shoplifting prevention program
- idk what that thing is but it looks like its a spring or air pressured device that could life things up?
- truck lift > like the beds of a truck that dump stuff out
- random pyramids thing may be the fact that they needed lifts to build them? or some type of pulley system
- moon lift is like the whole idea that there should be an elevator you can take to the moon or something like that
idk if this is right but some of them fit?
Mom, get the camera.
Hardly a word if you ask me. Skip over the rest of this if you don't want to know my answer. I have no idea why ">!" didn't make it a spoiler.
The bed is warm the fire is warm
the hand is the hand humans have in global warming
the other stuff is all something that contributes greatly to global warming.
The fork for example is our food
the landfill is pollution
the other two are industry - I don't know what those are.
The bonus images are civilization and other celestial bodies.
The bodies are vulnerable to warming.
Civilization is the cause of global warming.
Am I right?