- Solve the Crossword.
- The words can be written backward (example zebra -> arbez)
- After finishing the crossword, solve the alphametics.
- The crossword is only uses 10 letters.
- Each letter represents a number (0...9).
- No leading 0 in the alphametics.
- A same letter in both alphametics represents a same number.
- No computer.
- Have Fun!!
1. Irregular or jagged or uneven
9. Large crucifixes at the entrance to the chancel of a church
17. Sidelong glances / oblique glances
1. gets/receives something as return
3. A silver-alloy coin of France issued during the Middle Ages
5. A town in the state of Nevada (8 Letters, take 5 first letters)
Note : I have changed the clues to make the puzzle easier