here is a puzzle I created. I plan to post a few more in the near future. If you like it, google Cubiscape for more.
You are the blue ball and have to get to the green square without being caught by the red or blue cube.
- Game is turn based.
- Each turn you can move by one tile and both the red and blue cube can also move by one. You move first, then moves the blue cube and then the red cube. You cannot skip your move.
- Moves are only possible horizontally (left/right) or vertically (up/down).
- The red cube is chasing you. It will always seek to get closer to you. If it can choose from either going horizontally or vertically, it will always prefer going horizontally. If any available move would put it further away from you, it will not move. If it ever reaches the tile you are standing on, you lose.
- The blue cube always mimics your last move. If it is not possible, it does nothing. If you move to a tile occupied by the blue cube, you lose.
- When you reach the green tile, both cubes still get to do their moves. If they reach you, you still lose.
- The cubes can block each other. You probably should use that to your advantage ;)
- This puzzle is more difficult than my last one and the shortest solution (that I know of) is over 15 steps long. Better get a piece of paper :)