So I was sitting in this nice little pub minding my own business when this party of 6 people walked in and sat down at the table next to me. The group looked kind of odd.
- There was this woman with Platinum blonde hair and purple eyes. Her clothes seemed kind of burnt too.
- A guy with dark hair was all dressed up in fur, like he came from a very cold place.
- Then there was another blonde woman, she kinda gave of this vibe like the others were beneath her and her clothing was very fancy, expensive looking.
- Opposite of her was a man, tall, proud looking, royal in a way, but still he seemed just and fair.
- Another man in the group was poor looking, his boots were still wet just as were the bottom of his pants. He was very easily aggravated during the discussions they had.
- The last one was a woman with a much darker skin tone, (barely) dressed in leather. I did notice she had a strange accent.
They argued for a while about something, I wasn't able to hear about what but it seemed important to them. Like they all wanted the same thing. Suddenly they all went quiet as they noticed I was looking at them, then each one wrote something on a piece of paper. The blonde woman came to my table and said this:
"It is not a good idea to stare at people. We don't like you and we have decided to kill you unless you prove you are worthy."
Then she gave me those six pieces of paper and said: "In one week we will be back, tell us what these say or lose your head." Then all of them left the pub.
The pieces of paper made no sense to me, so I hope you can help me:
- 251731 - 4520122 - 22510 - 251731 - 452254222515 - 22510 - 251731 - 4514141113 - 22510 - 1652241411103
- IODINE, JOLIOTIUM, NOBELIUM, NOBELIUM, NORWEGIUM, NITROGEN, OXYGEN, OXYGEN, POTTASIUM, THORIUM, TIN, TUNGSTEN, TUNGSTEN, URANIUM, YTTRIUM
One more thing, as I was leaving, I noticed one more piece of paper near the table they were sitting at. It said: "Sometimes you need an animal to go on!"
Each message is encrypted with a different technique. Although sharing a common theme all are independent of each other.
Three messages require a password to decipher. Figuring out who the people in the story are, aids in figuring out the passwords.
2c = A, 2s = N, 5d = D, Jh = W
Character to Family - Phrase to Character - Animal connected to Family = Key
Last two messages require a key to encrypt, both keys have the same length