I have this question as extra credit for my chemistry class. Im passed the deadline for EC so i don't even care about that, the answer is just driving me crazy! No one else has figured it out that i know of. Here's the logic problem:
EC: Science Friction
The science department at Rasputin High School is brimming with controversy. Each teacher is currently angry with a different teacher for a different reason ( in one case, because another teacher told a joke at his or her expense). Discover each person's subject, the teacher with whom he or she is angry, and why.
- No pair of teachers is angry at each other.
- The chemistry teacher is angry with a man.
- Mr. Hogarth is angry because another teacher commented on his weight.
- The physics teacher is angry with Ms. Watson.
- A woman is angry with another teacher who received a better class schedule.
- A man is angry at Ms. Kessler, who teaches computers.
- The person who is angry because another teacher scratched his or her car in the parking lot doesn't teach chemistry or physics.
- Mr. Forbes doesn't teach biology.