You can play it online here: https://www.brainzilla.com/logic/zebra/meeting-room/
|Boss #1||Boss #2||Boss #3||Boss #4||Boss #5|
Five bosses (boss #1 at the first position on the far left to #5 at the fifth position on the far right), each one from an specific department, are in the meeting room. How much each boss earn per month? Where do they go on vacations?
- ties: black, blue, green, red, yellow
- names: Adam, Julian, Nathan, Michael, Thomas
- departments: HR, IT, marketing, R&D, sales
- salaries: 2k, 3k, 4k, 5k, 6k
- vacations: January, March, June, August, December
- ages: 34, 40, 46, 51, 55
- Julian is at the fifth position.
- The boss with the Red tie is going on vacation on June.
- The man wearing the Black tie is somewhere between who earns \$3,000 and Adam, in that order.
- The 51 years old boss makes \$2,000 monthly.
- Michael is at the first position.
- The boss who is going on vacation on March is in one of the ends.
- Adam sitting is next to who earns \$4,000 each month.
- In the fourth position is the boss who is going on vacation on August.
- The man wearing the Black tie earns \$4,000 monthly.
- In one of the ends is the boss who makes \$5,000 monthly.
- The 46 years old boss is somewhere to the left of the boss who works at HR department.
- The man from HR department is somewhere between who is 40 years old and Thomas, in that order.
- Nathan is going on vacation on December.
- The Sales department's boss is exactly to the right of the 46 years old boss.
- The boss wearing the Red tie is somewhere to the left of the boss wearing the Yellow tie.
- In the first position is the boss of R&D department.
- The oldest boss is wearing Blue tie.
- The man wearing the Yellow tie is in one of the ends.
- The youngest boss is at the fifth position.
- The boss of the Marketing department is 51 years old.