Imagine you are in a big hall. Except you, there are 20 other people.
In the beginning, you have different pieces of paper:
10 times: 'leave the room' (a) 20 times: 'leave the room in the next round' (b) 20 times: 'stay here for the rest of the time, do not care what paper I'll give you in further rounds!' (c) 20 times: 'are you a murderer?' (d) 100 times: (empty ticket) (e)
- You play at most 15 rounds.
- At the end of the game, every person must have at least 5 pieces of paper (so you shouldn't let somebody go before he has at least 4 papers)
- In every round, you have to allot 10 papers - not less and not more! You give every person 0 or 1 papers per round. Not more.
- 5 of these 20 persons are murderers (in the game :p)
- When a murder gets a 'are you a murderer?' paper, he will remove all the papers he got before. A 'not murderer' will do nothing when he gets it.
- To win, at the end, no murderer should be in the room!
- You can see, what papers every person already got
- It doesn't matter if a 'not murderer' person leaves the room
The crucial question is:
What's your strategy to win the game? (You should write a whole gameplay)