- My story starts at my small kiosk.
- But I was a fool and now all is lost, what I gained in return is a downpour on my head. A burden on my soul.
- I found a plan to fool them all, now I can force them into submission.
- I Forgot about Owen, all I need is you, the presence that darkens my day.
- This is not tea, it was erbium, you became double my size, what does that make me?
- You have no eyes and see you may not, lost are your hopes, yet this is what you were looking for.
Start at the top, follow the cryptic indications and unveil the new word hidden behind each lines.
HINT 1 :
The first line has no indications, just a simple clue to find the start up word. Although coincidental, that first word can be found by fusing 2 words within the first sentence.