This puzzle follows a similar pattern to this previous puzzle. I have decided to call this type of puzzle a Word Tapestry, since it weaves together the solutions to the various clues.
The answers to each the following clues share all of the letters of the final solution. In addition, each clue's answer contains one more letter, which is one of the letters in the final solution. Combine the additional letter from each answer to make a word, which will also contain all the letters shared between answers. That word is your solution.
- Answer 1: HATH (additional: H, shared: HAT)
- Answer 2: A HAT (additional: A, shared: HAT)
- Answer 3: THAT (additional: T, shared: HAT)
Final solution: HAT
- Not of the crocodile variety?
- What most criminals do after being caught
- Certain resident of Delphi, to a believer
- Forest glow
- Fats from musk ox, perhaps
- What Holyfield's doctor might have given him after a famous fight
- One who evaluates patrons
- What a lazy accountant might do