You are an explorer looking to capitalize on a cave you've discovered. The goal is to construct a pathway that visitors can take safely. The problem is that the cave is full of dangers, including a Wumpus, but that's what is going to get people to come. On your last trip through, you made a grid and noted important landmarks in different colors. Now that you have returned to the safety of your office, you need to plan out the trail based on the restrictions you've noted.
- Green squares with a P are pitfalls. Avoid at all costs.
- Black squares with a B are bats. They teleport victims to random squares, which is to be avoided.
- The red square with a W is the Wumpus. It will eat
anythinganyone in it's square, which is undesirable.
- Lighter green squares indicate that you are 1 move away from a pitfall. Acceptable to enter, but watch your step.
- Lighter red squares indicate that you are 1 or 2 moves from being eaten. Paths through here should have a good view of the Wumpus so long as it doesn't put us in the square with it.
- Light grey squares require a straight path through them. Also, the path before and/or after must be a turn.
- Dark grey squares require a turn through them. Also, the path to and from the square must be straight.