- I am the best of all seasons.
- Some might not care about me but many are fanatics when it comes to me.
- Some love me so much that they are willing to remove their clothes and put on makeup for me.
- At my peak, you might even see famous people stripping by mistake on purpose!
- No matter how much people like me, at my peak, people only want to take breaks from me.
The answer is
The first clue is an opinion, and the second clue could apply to virtually any season.
The third clue is
A reference to fans who take off their shirts and cover themselves with body paint with their team's colors.
The fourth clue is
A reference to the infamous "wardrobe malfunction" involving Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson during the halftime show at Super Bowl XXXVIII (The Super Bowl is the 'peak' of the season).
The fifth clue is
A reference to the commercial breaks during the Super Bowl. Many people are more interested in the commercials than the game itself.