I am compiling a list of word puzzles, one for each letter in the alphabet. Three words are given (two starting with the same letter), and the goal is to find something in common for every pair of words. Bonus if the three words have nothing obvious in common.
Example A: Apple, Airplane, Bird
- Apple and airplane starts with 'A'.
- Apples and birds are found in trees.
- Airplanes and birds can fly.
Example B: Ball, Banana, Orange
- Ball and banana starts with 'B'.
- The ball and the orange are round.
- The banana and the orange are fruits.
Example C: Chicken, Chair, Horse
- Chicken and chair starts with 'C'.
- Chicken and horse are animals.
- The horse and the chair have four legs.
Example W: Window, Wig, Glasses
- Window and wig starts with 'W'.
- Wig and glasses are things you wear.
- You can see through window and glasses.
Example X: X-ray, xylophone, pulse
- x-ray and xylophone start with 'X'.
- X-ray and pulse might be checked at the doctors.
- Xylophone and pulse are musical terms.
Example Z: Zeppelin, Zebra, Seagull
- Zeppelin and zebra start with 'Z'.
- Zebra and seagull are animals.
- Zeppelin and seagulls fly.
The words involved should be relatively simple, I want to make a childrens-style book for my kid.
I am missing a bunch of letters, and the ones I have are not that nice.