So I was working on my first cryptic puzzle for this site, writing the front part of each clue on one slip of paper, and the back part of each clue on another, as you do. Somehow things got mixed up and I forgot which back part went with each front part. I stuck all the fronts and backs back together best I could but I don't think they're right. Fortunately, I made all the letter counts for the answers to each clue the same so it'd be easy to remember, unfortunately I didn't remember. I also misplaced the answers. Maybe you can help get me back on track?
- Cook or meld, somehow plucking a goose?
- Go watch mums keep upright for fast food.
- Musical role reversal to get directions.
- Breaking out each contained desire goes down the drain.
- Making notes about who's drawn a bird.
- Act confused, land a bird it's a mystery!