"Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact on the lives of students. "
This is one of my favourite quotes as quoted by Solomon Ortiz. It highlights the importance of teachers in our life, a topic which is very much ignored in today's world. Yesterday was my last full day in high school and to be honest, it was a tad emotional.
Anyway, Long story cut short, I have decided to send a message to you. (Yes, you puzzling user!)
I have left you with some clues below and it would lead you to the right answer.
And yes, it is a multi-layered Puzzle.
And here's an advice, if you ever get stuck in the puzzle, come back here. The key to solving it lies here.
- Extremely complex and unreal. (1)
- A neatly arranged pile. (5)
- Public perception without final two of its three vitals(3)
- First Two-thirds of a Formal Web.(2)
- Arrive without your tail(3)
- They are small, Oddly identical(2)
- Big Symbolic Victory(1)
- Alternate Occupation with big tail(2)
- A sudden pain without a second.(3)
I feel that a a few of the clues are cryptic-clues, but I am not too sure. So, I avoided the tag.