The Nigerian captain Abomeli Iweala was carrying his ship across the Atlantic Ocean, taking with him five foreigners who worked for him. One day the alarm bell rang, and when the captain arrived he missed a precious gold watch that had been inherited for many generations. Immediately suspicious of the foreigners, he asked his first officer to interrogate them. Each foreigner had a distinct nationality, slept in one of the basement's individual cabins, wore a different outfit, had a preference for a unique drink, and at the moment the alarm rang, was working at a different role.
Your officer has provided you with the following information:
- The Thai was in the 'Neptune' cabin.
- The Brazilian said he was cleaning the basement at the time of the robbery.
- The Argentinean drinks sparkling water.
- The 'Coral' cabin is to the immediate left of the 'Beluga' cabin.
- Whoever stayed in the 'Coral' cabin liked coffee.
- Whoever wore jeans and a T-shirt was sleeping in his cabin at the time of the robbery.
- Whoever was in the 'Narval' cabin wore a jacket.
- The man in the middle cabin drinks tea.
- The Frenchman was in the corner cabin on the left.
- The blue-robed man stood in the cabin next to the one who was cooking at the time of the robbery.
- The man in the cabin next to the man wearing the jacket said that at the time of the robbery he was fixing the radio.
- The man who wore a red coat liked to drink beer.
- The Korean was wearing an overcoat.
- The Frenchman was in the cabin next to the 'Marlin' cabin.
- The blue-robed man was in a cabin immediately besides to the man who drinks whiskey.
- A man who did not drink beer said that at the time of the theft he was adjusting the flag of the ship, which was upside down.
Of possession of these informations, the captain realized that one of the men lied, and therefore had stolen his watch. What is his nationality?