This is another puzzle grabbed from a popular Italian magazine. The rules are pretty much the same except that there are more words! While this might look harmlessly easy, unlike my Star of Dice, don't be deceived! It will be a nice mental exercise. Also, there is only one correct order. Multiple associations might be there, at least apparently, but you must choose the ones that will allow you to use up all the words properly.
Starting from the word indicated by the arrow (in this case
MASTER), you must reach the center of the target, progressively associating and eliminating all the words included in it, that can be found in any ring, not necessarily in order, according to the rules below.
- The word can be an anagram of the previous one.
- It can be a synonym or an antonym of the previous one.
- It can be obtained by adding, removing, or replacing a letter in the previous one.
- It can be associated to the previous one because of a saying (proverb), metaphor, or word association.
- It can form, together with the previous one, the name of a celebrity, or a place.
- It can associated to a work of art (book, theater, poetry, etc.), its author, or its title including any genre.
In your answer, you should explain and/or justify each association.
For quick reference, the words in the bullseye, going towards the center, are:
MASTER sea nee horse wing entirety force driver rhcp plane fore sting keats leaf row bow stream faction poisoned plan genre gowan opposite fraction stage golf attraction gown finger shore software eternity guitar wagon river swing poseidon arrow flea antidote stake ball bee urn prod program theater string fringe green drop knee HAIR