The purpose of this puzzle is to find the minimum number of moves to checkmate all the kings.
- You are playing as White and you can make as many moves as you want before Black's turn.
- During your moves you can take any black piece except kings.
- During your moves your king can not be in check position.
- At the end of your turn all the black kings must be check mate : if Black can make one move that ends with one king being safe, you don't win. Note that this one move can't be a king moving to a threatened position.
- One piece can be used in multiple checkmates (you don't have to take all the king, just to checkmate them)
I have tried to make this first puzzle easy to introduce the concept. I will make harder similar puzzles later, feel free to create one yourself too...