Below is a puzzle that I have created, with great inspiration from the Einstein Riddle.
There are 5 houses, each house has one unique owner (for the sake of clarity, let's assume that the owners are all heterosexual men). These men all have different nationalities, different ages, different wives, different vehicles and different jobs.
The aim of this puzzle is to deduce enough information from the hints below in order to answer my questions. Best of luck.
- The 22 year old is Italian.
- The 52 year old is married to Sarah.
- The 45 year old drives a hatchback.
- The Scotsman is 20 years old.
- The Japanese man lives directly to the left of the Italian.
- Louise is married to the Analyst.
- The Defense Attorney lives next to the man that rides a Bicycle.
- The man living in the 5th house is married to Zoey.
- The 70 year old lives in the center house.
- The Telemarketer lives next to the man who drives an SUV and the man who is 52 years old.
- The Politician lives next to the man who drives an SUV.
- The man who drives a Sports Car is an Analyst.
- The 20 year old rides a Bicycle.
- The 70 year old lives directly to the left of the Swiss man.
- Andrea lives next to the Analyst.
- Louise lives next to the American.
- The politician drives a sedan.
- Who is the programmer?
- Who is the politician married to?
Something to note - question 1 can be answered with the same logic as applied to the Einstein Riddle, but question 2 requires an open mind and attention to detail.