Find the maximum number of elements in a set containing combinations of three digits (from 0 through 9) with the following rules:
- Each digit can be used more than once.
- Any two combinations in the set can have at most 1 digit in the same place.
- 922, 433, and 055 can co-exist in the set.
- 922, 432 and 425 is ok as well, since each pair of combinations only have one number in common in the same place.
- However, 123, 124 cannot both be in the set, because they share two numbers in the same place (1, and 2).
Additionally, list the combinations in your solution.