- Words are scrambled - i.e. anagrams.
- Valid paths - horizontally, vertically, diagonally.
- No words are with less than 5 letters.
- All words fall (more or less) within the same category - there are/could be other words as well, but they do not fall under the scope of this question.
- If a word is derived by another word and you can find both words - only the longest word counts. For example, if you find success and successful, only successful counts as a find.
- There are three 10-letter words and two 9-letter words on the grid.
- Only two words are formed diagonally.
- The words in total are 21.