We're in the year 2016 so it's finally time to take puzzles to the 3rd dimension!
So let's see what those beautiful times bring us today:
(please give it some time to load).
- Hold left mouse button: rotate cube
- Mouse wheel: zoom in and out
- Hold right mouse button: move cube parallel to screen
Mobile controls (tested on Android and iOS):
- tap: stop automatic rotation of cube
- 1 finger: rotate cube
- 2 fingers: zoom in and out
- 3 fingers: move cube parallel to screen
The cube shown above appears to have, like most cubes, 6 faces of which each one carries a more or less mysterious entity. After decrypting all of them we should be able to find out what this is all about!