Someone still thinks cleaning the cellar is boring? Well, not for me ...
Where do I begin?
I don't really know how to describe all this so I took some pictures for you. I've found this really strange thing which is probably called "THE EYE OF TRUTH" (see the pictures below).
There are 6 small marble-like orbs elevated above some kind of small cups where they seem to fit in (I didn't touch them because I was too afraid of what they could do to me).
If you look closely you can see that the surrounding orbs are glowing, whereas the one in the middle looks dark.
Maybe it will light up when we solve the mystery?
There also was a piece of paper with some weird inscriptions, which don't tell me a thing. I can also see that other people have tried before, making it hard for me to focus on the riddle. Someone's even crossed out some lines... probably to make it even more unsolvable for others. In addition to that, it looks like the part on the top right burned. Let's hope we can guess it after we understand all the rest!
I really want to find out what's all behind this!
So far I'm wondering:
- Where do we have to put the orbs and should we put in anything else?
- What will the orb in the centre show?
Now I have no idea where to begin... can someone help?
- First we should solve the riddle/poem
- The solution might be more simple than one might expect
- Make that 2nd one "excitement" (was hard to rhyme properly)
- The missing stanza could be anything, we don't know much about it
- After we get the right idea filling in that last element will be easy
- The riddle leads to a set of words
- We only need a part of each of those words (some users already found that)
- How are the final letters related? And why the hexagonal shape?
- "get hands on the key" or should I say "get hands on the keys"?