I have a problem, and I need your help! My music teacher is, well, a bit odd. Instead of telling me what topic we're going to be quizzed on, he's given me this puzzle to solve instead. He handed me two pieces of paper:
- A cat, or a bit like an onion
- A picture of the devil painted by a part of pesto
- A bit similar to the name of a food storage device
- A seller of purple clothing
- A master of rooster+stories
- A visitor from 58tughb
- A thing in need of a key
- A no from you and I
He said that's all I'll need to figure out what I should study for the quiz, but I just can't solve it! Maybe you'll have better luck than me...
He also said that after I finish solving the list, I shouldn't take the answers too literally, but think back to what I've already learnt in class.
I've added the knowledge tag because it may require some knowledge that isn't considered 'common knowledge', however it is not totally required in order to solve the puzzle.