- Mix one teaspoon of the first ingredient with one of the second ingredient in a bowl.
- In another bowl, repeat the operation, adding one more teaspoon of the second ingredient. Repeat again until you run out of bowls.
- Pour the mixtures in separate plates and arrange by order of weight.
- Fill again two bowls in the same manner (with any quantity of the second ingredient). Pour one bowl upside-down over the other and bake until only the excess part remains.
- Repeat the last operation for all ingredient proportions, discarding the result when you previously obtained the same weight.
- Pour once more the mixtures in plates, arranged by order of weight.
What is this recipe for?
What are the two ingredients involved?
Pouring one bowl into the other is not a division
The number of bowls is countably infinite