You invite your friend to the dinner. so you would like to prepare 3 fried steaks but you do not have much time to cook. You are trying to figure out how to cook all steaks perfectly (fried and buttered on both sides) in a shortest time!
- You only have one frying-pan that you can put only 2 steaks at the same time.
- You need to fry both sides of the steaks and you only can fry one side at a time.
- After you fry your steak (on both sides or one side), you need to butter your steaks on their both sides as well at the end. But you cannot butter while frying a steak. So you can cook one side first, take it and butter it then put it back to the pan, fry, take it back butter that side later.
- To hold a steak you only have one tongs and you can put a steak on the frying-pan, flip a steak, take it from the pan and butter a steak one by one (it means you cannot do anything at the same time).
- You have 3 sec to put it on the pan, 3 sec flip a steak (in pan or while buttering), 3 sec to take it back from the pan and 30 sec to wait to fry, 24 sec to butter.
- At the end of the time, you are supposed to take all steak from the frying-pan and buttered already
Note: It is okay if the steak is overcooked (more than 30 secs).
So: How long will it take at least to roast all three steaks?