1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 = ?
The answer can be given as either an image or a description of the image.
Puzzling Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for those who create, solve, and study puzzles. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
Each image refers to
a band that has a number in its name:
1. Alabama 3
2. 22 Jacks (per @WeslySitu)
3. Jackson 5
4. Matchbox 20.
5. 21 Pilots
6. 30 Seconds to Mars
7. Sum 41
8. UB40 (this is the coat of arms of the University of Barcelona) (per @WesleySitu)
The sum of numbers 1 to 8 is
182. This means that the answer is the band Blink 182, and an appropriate image for the solution might be:
I have decided to add a separate answer because its a long shot. So I don't want to ruin the other answer.
an image of the 212 area of NYC
1. Alabama, have an album called 16 biggest hits
2. This could be an image of Jack Black. Tenacious D have a song called 39
3. Michael Jackson - Jackson 5
4. Matchbox 20
5. Twenty One pilots
6. 30 seconds to mars
7. Sum 41
The total sum here is 212, which is the debut single by Azelia Banks. It seems a Long shot with 1 and 2 I know!