I have a friend in Kanto. He sent me a message and told me that he's looking for all sorts of creatures. Included was the following list of descriptions. I know there's a message hidden in there somewhere, but I'm not sure how to find it. He also attached a couple of clues, too, but again, I'm at a loss. Any help is appreciated!
Here's the list:
- Rock that rolls everywhere, first evolution
- Obscured by many vines
- Little green worm
- Not even and definitely poisonous
- A bit of wordplay: breakfast killer
- Evolved pink blob
- Fighter made of muscle, not evolved
- Little rat that loves to bite
- Turtle that foams at the mouth
- Ringing plant, not evolved
- Male monarch
- More or less a rhinoceros
- Silently creates invisible walls
- Smallest fiery lizard
- Black pearl in a grey shell - evolved
- Part insect and part power tool
- Precious metal fish
- Large, compound eyes and purple fur
- Female monarch
Here are the only clues I could get out of him:
- There's quite a walk ahead of you, so you'll need to take a number of steps.
- When you're almost there, just let them be the key to unlock the door.
I guess I should add that I don't plan on going to Kanto at all, and I won't actually be walking anywhere. I wonder what else "number of steps" could mean ...
Can you find the hidden message?
Hint (previously included in tags):