Given: six 6s
Goal: Construct an expression with value $1,000$
- Use all six digits in each expression.
- No other digits are allowed.
- Concatenation of digits is allowed.
- One horizontal fraction bar is required.
- No grouping symbols are allowed.
- At most two subtraction signs are allowed.
- At most two decimal points are allowed. (They are for regular use of the decimal point here, and not for repeated decimals.)
Other than the fraction bar for division, any subtraction signs used, and the role of the decimal point(s), no other arithmetic or any other different operations/functions//symbols are allowed, except as previously mentioned.