How is Giovanni doing?
Puzzling Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for those who create, solve, and study puzzles. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
The answer is that Giovanni
is not too bright;
is about as sharp as a marble;
has got a screw loose.
* The list states the Italian weekday names, except friday=venerdi.
* The phrase "a missing friday" is "gli manca qualche venerdi" in Italian.
* The meaning of this Italian phrase is a nicer version of "retarded".
* See: http://forum.wordreference.com/threads/gli-manca-qualche-venerd%C3%AC.2202059/
* See: http://dan.hersam.com/lists/not_bright.html