Your prince is bewitched and asleep.
You have to feed him the good apples (from the truth-teller dwarves) to save him.
But be careful. Only the truth-teller dwarves, who only tell the truth, have good apples.
The liar dwarves, who only lie, have poisoned apples.
If you can find all three good apples, your prince will be released.
Let's start then...
- Red Dwarf said: Black has a good apple.
- Orange Dwarf said: I dug up a lump of gold!
- Yellow Dwarf said: Orange is in my group.
- Green Dwarf said: The weather on the mountain is so whimsical. Yesterday, we had a huge rainstorm.
- Blue Dwarf said: White isn't in my group.
- Black Dwarf said: Green isn't in my group.
- White Dwarf said: Red's apple is a good one indeed.
So, which ones are the good apples?