FROM 2013 Real Playing Game.
Here's the trailer.
You are an old, deathly-ill multimillionaire. A biotech company has developed some brain transfer technology and offers you the chance to participate in a game to win a young body if you pay the asking price of 5 billion dollars.
The catch: You will have to play to the death against 9 other players and only the winner will keep the young body.
So you accept the deal and wake up in a Young Body in an abandoned building and soon you find the other 9 players. In total there are 5 men and 5 women (all young).
After some walking you and the other players find the game master and he shows you some holograms of 10 old people (6 men and 4 women) with some bio-briefing. You can't identify which old person is inside of which young body. Even gender cant help you identify the person because some guy chose a women as his new body.
Now the game rules:
- They have to kill one person every hour or the game will kill one of them at random
- After they kill someone, the killer has 10 minutes to select the correct hologram of his/her victim or they will be killed. They will also be killed if they make the wrong choice.
- If killer guesses right, the victim's hologram disappears. If the killer guesses wrong, both the right victim and the now-dead killer's dissapear.
- You know which is your own hologram
So what is the best strategy to win this game? Here are some suggested possibilities:
- Go hide and hope you aren't selected are random.
- Kill someone and choose a hologram at random. Would you kill a man or woman?
- Start with one strategy and switch once less players remain.
- Form an alliance as long that is mutually beneficial to the other player. Be careful! Don't share your own identity or the other player will kill you for sure.