There are five fruits (Apple, Banana, Pineapple, Orange and Watermelon) that should be ordered in their places. But we do not have enough containers for them: there are only two bowls and two baskets. So one of the fruits will remain without container.
We also know that both baskets are larger than either bowl.
- The watermelon is larger than all the other fruits.
- The bowls are too small for the pineapple to fit in.
- The two bowls are not neighbors.
- The apple is the smallest fruit, and it is in a container at the center.
- The banana is between two baskets.
- The largest fruit and the smallest fruit are not neighbors.
- The fruit without container has two neighbor fruits in containers.
Which fruit will remain without container? Also find the order and place of the fruits and containers with following clues: (note that the orientation does not matter, left to right or right to left)