Reverend Spooner dictated a list of his favorite movies to his befuddled secretary. That well-meaning lad, unaware of his master's tendency to swap some of the consonants in a phrase, did not realize these were movie titles. He thought he would improve the sense of the items in the list as you see below.
Your task is to set things right by deducing what Spooner actually said, and identifying the intended movie title.
- Blunder Involving Gliding Toy
- Sunrise Over the Place to Keep Garden Tools
- Purchaser of Easter Flower
- Those Presenting the Bill for Organic Tortillas
- Greetin' the People of Sound Mind by Chimin' a Bell
- A Citrus for a Recordkeeper of Asian Cookware
- Ouchy Milk Farm
- Athlete Whose Home is by the Train Tracks
- Cereal That Will Make You Grow Tall
- Rousing the Warriors