Below, you will find a list of clues! Each clue has an answer that is no more than two words and is related to each other answer in a noticeable (albeit perhaps not immediately obvious) way. Discover the answers to the clues and their intricate relationships!
- A bearlike whale
- Attire of an ancient, mysterious sorcerer
- "Cool pointer!"
- A blighted sort of metal
- One who expeditions through deep time
- Keeps using the same data
- Providing someone with assets, maybe
- Destroyer of subatomic particles
- Wrath of the mailman
- Once again, the mongrels choose to partake
- Doctors act like pigs
- The Lord of the Sound
- Weeps over grains
- One who takes good care of his money?
- The companions we have
- Deface a rotting body
- An indecent vegetable
- One who wets the bed
- Scampers all over
- An unpleasant idiot
- Intriguing symbols on an intriguing object
- The more voluptuous brother
- Pots of snails
- An old decision point
- Sounds like a spicy dish
- An area where certain clouds might form
There have been ones like this before, but this one is mine. It has its own, special letters and its own, special twist. Starting with a pattern similar to the ones like this is a good idea, but to solve the puzzle fully you'll have to figure out my own special gimmick.