As the title suggests, the accepted answer will explain how each word was found and link the four relevant Wikipedia pages. Some parts are definitely harder than others, but once several words are found, the rest will fall into place. Happy solving!
Modified 7 years, 9 months ago
Viewed 711 times
Add a comment |
- Image shows Alexander (the Great).
- Cardinals are above bishops. The Pope is above the cardinals.
- Splitting "bed" and "cent" according to the image makes the word Benedict.
- "Tavern"-"vet"+"~kobold"-"cob" makes Arnold.
- "Black" in German is "schwarz" and "harrow" in German is "egge". Putting them together makes Schwarzenegger.
Taking them in pairs:
$\begingroup$ Sounds like a rebus version of chain reaction! $\endgroup$ Aug 23, 2015 at 20:40