I'm trying to remember the names of some old acquaintances. If I describe them to you, perhaps you can help me out by telling me their names.
- He was once an insufferable borrower, but he turned out to be quite the kisser.
- She was like a weasel in the water, and she could work wonders with clay.
- I never saw such a talented individual die so soon.
- The most detestable person I ever knew who didn't break the rules.
- She lived near the water because of her dandruff problem.
- Who knew such a thoughtful, logical man could betray his country?
- The man would curse his foes for days, but he never lacked for research funding.
- What can I say? He was constantly positive and he had quite the mane.
- She had an exceptional green thumb, but her life was constantly headed downwards.
- He's great during the winter, but never invite him to a poker game.
- When she isn't enraged, she's quite the sentinel of the forest.
- He was a jewel of a friend.
Many thanks. Trying to remember has me exhausted.