There are eight students named Aman, Bobby, Chameli, Deepak, Ekta, Farook, Garima and Harsh in a school. They are in class 6th, 7th and 8th with no more than three students in any class.
Each of them has a favorite subject as Geography, Physics, English, Sanskrit, Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Economics not necessarily in the same order.
- Aman and Ekta study in same class but not with Bobby
- Deepak likes Chemistry and studies in class 7th only with Harsh
- Bobby does not study in 8th class
- Chameli and Farook study in the same class
- Those who study in class 6th do not like subject Maths or Biology
- Farook likes physics
- The one who studies in class 7th like English
- Chameli does not like Geography
- Aman's favorite subject is Sanskrit
- Garima does not like Biology
Can someone explain what this means: Those who study in class 6th do not like subject "Maths or Biology". Does it mean those who study in 6th standard do not like Maths and Biology both?