Write an expression using exactly one 2, exactly one 3, and exactly one 4 to make 30.
For each problem, you must use all three of these:
- Factorials (just for regular factorial use, no special factorials)
- Parentheses (They would be required to show the factorial of a factorial, as in (X!)!, for instance.)
Other Rules For Clarification:
- No other digits may be used.
- No other operations may be used.
- No concatenation of digits is permitted.
- Your solution must require the use of parentheses to be valid. If all of the parentheses can be removed, and the expression still equals 30, then that solution is not valid.
I am intending one solution for this problem.