Fill in the blank below (as indicated by the underscore: "_") to complete the unique sequence:
T _ M R P
- The answer is to be in the form of an American-English alphabetical character, that is A through Z, for a total of 26 possible answer candidates values.
- The poster should be able to explain WHY supplied answer is the answer (so someone cant win with a lucky guess).
- Ignore white-space, ignore case; the spaces are not a part of the riddle, I just put them there for formatting. Similarly, the case of the character is irrelevant; I'm looking for one of the 26 American-English alphabetical characters.
- The presence of a hint character (T, M, R, or P) does not preclude it from being in the answer. In other words, just because the characters T, M, R, and P are already in the sequence does not mean that it eliminates them as a possibility for being the answer.
- There is a discrete answer, this is not a 'trick question'. The sequence is not arbitrary, and represents a real sequence that exists in the real world, and can be observed IN NATURE.
- In fact, I am almost certain that everyone who reads this has observed this sequence before.
- In fact, I am almost certain that you can observe this pattern right now, from where you sit.
- There is actually 2 acceptable answers, that is, there are actually 2 different characters that you can put in blank and make a valid sequence, and thus, is acceptable as a correct answer.
- I will answer any questions about the puzzle, as long as they are phrased as a YES/NO question.