I'm back with a second cryptic crossword. This one is smaller than my previous, yet also trickier, so hopefully it provides a fun challenge for a few of you!
1. Pass around venomous snakes (4)
4. Vermin make poor pets (4)
6. Mutilate Italian brother by removing his primary internal organs (3)
7. Burden with H. Wagner's remains (4)
8. I fill the last of Marco's heart with viscous liquid (3)
9. We talked about it; they heard, and were offended (9)
11. Evil woman is hiding to the west (3)
12. Remove scoundrel's head from lasso; smash it to bits, too (4)
13. Fish found flip-flopping in haddock's stomach (3)
14. Massage my foot until it's red (4)
15. What's seen is spoken with ties untied; the perfect plot resides inside (4)
2. Boredom, in other words, takes alien sister to the skies (5)
3. In time of crisis, rise from the ashes of North Carolina's youth (9)
4. Procession, without a portent at its heart, is a leisurely walk (9)
5. New mid-50's annex (3)
10. Experience the beginning-of-the-end? That's odd, but this isn't (5)
11. Bird that started eating metal, unfortunately! (3)
Note #1: This crossword pretty obviously isn't your ordinary crossword. It's up to you to figure out the difference. :)
Note #2: This crossword and its clues don't necessarily align with typical cryptic crossword form - that is to say, each of the clues are of the cryptic puzzle form, but a couple of them stretch the boundaries past what is typically deemed as "acceptable form" for American cryptic crosswords. They should all still be quite solvable, of course!
Note #3: The "trivia" tag was added because a few of the clues require explicit knowledge of specific people/characters. Most of the clues don't, so even without that knowledge this crossword should be solvable.