After many years, authorities are still looking for a family of 6, five of whom are suspected of many multiple-country border crossings with no passports or proper identification. Although no known damage has been done, the homeland security divisions of many countries are irate, and continue "to spend much time and money until these 6 are found and punished."
A recent tip led investigators to believe that 5 of the 6 are still actively on the run, and that these 5 meet with the 6th member (believed to be the leader) at the same time each day, presumably to plan future evasion tactics. However, no sightings of any of the 6 have been documented, leaving authorities puzzled.
On multiple occasions, top intelligence in many different countries led several police forces to some of the family members' projected locations, but each time officers have reported an eerie feeling of 1 or more members of the family being extremely close to them, yet none were seen.
The official, but limited, suspect information:
- Priscilla, mother and leader, at least 8 counts of trespassing, claims her children are not doing any harm, and that she has trained them on the straight and narrow path their whole lives
- Ed, tallest sibling, 13 counts of trespassing, the most famous of the 5 siblings worldwide
- Caitlin, 17 counts of trespassing
- Cadence, twin sister of Caitlin, at least 12 counts of trespassing
- Arnold, 8 counts of trespassing
- Anthony, twin brother of Arnold, multiple counts of aiding and abetting
Who are these six?