Thirteen well known people (some of them alive and some of them deceased) are numbered from 1 to 13.
Instead of revealing who they are, the following clues are provided:
- An Italian football player.
- An American Rapper.
- A German classical scholar.
- A Swedish politician.
- A French-Swiss actress.
- An English musician.
- An American combat pilot.
- A Russian author.
- A Czech-American tennis player.
- An American celebrity chef.
- An American freelance writer.
- An English naturalist.
- An Italian race car driver.
When all these people are placed side-by-side in some specific order, they will complete the English alphabet (where all the letters will be in order while reading from left to right).
Here is a partially completed version of it:
Fill up the empty blocks with the remaining numbers to complete it.